E-learning platform will provide high quality materials and a rich virtual learning environment to enable an independent learner to progress through self-study. Independent learning is essential to take students forward in their further academic or professional development in life.
Moreover the project will:
• promote digital skills as a key means for personal and professional growth in contemporary education for teachers and students
• educate future specialists on the issue of consumers’ rights and protection (with focus on e-consumers)
• enhance the integration, internationalization and development of networking and cooperation between the European Universities
• promote good practice examples in lifelong learning in expanding Europe.
• promote ICT as a powerful tools for teaching